Pages

Custom Search

Monday, January 3, 2011

Nokia C1 Hello!

So we had a quick mini-contest yesterday to make people guess what Nokia phone I recently got. I left multiple tracks and a couple of people looks right - is the dual-SIM Nokia C1-00.


Having lost my SIM during my recent trip Japan, I went in search of a new special number (one that I can easily remember). The C1 is the first dual-SIM Nokia and I thought it was a good option to keep my other numbers.

Anyway, here are our five winners:

Wendell Padilla II
markster
Benchmark33
Jepz
Arlie

Congratulations to you guys! Please send me an email to abeolandres {at} gmail.com with the chosen Prize (called balloon Php500 or Tattoo USB card). Don't forget to include the full name, address and contact numbers. Put in the e-mail subject field "Hello Nokia C1!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts