Pages

Custom Search

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My first Nokia phone for the year...

Tonight, I bought a Nokia phone. It is atrial fifth I purchased this year. The decision was no biggie since the price is much lower than my usual budget. In addition, drive was not something that normally would be investigated. Indeed, it was a surprise purchase.


I wanted a simple phone: formerly, battery, limited features and atrial no-alboroto form factor. I looked at several brands, but in the end, I went to Nokia. I recalled my many years with the brand.


I was reminded how loved my Nokia 5110, how thin and light my 8210 and how Matrix-cool my N7110 and reliability was of my Nokia E71. My last purchase Nokia was 24 months with the Nokia 5800 XM.

Anyway, just me reminiscences my good old years with Nokia phones. Guys maybe you can share yours as well, when was the last time you purchased a Nokia phone and what model.

PS: Mini-Contest

Well, let this entry a little exciting. Guess which model I purchased and win a globe Tattoo USB and a balloon Php500 calling card.

First five people who had guessed right can choose their prize. Only an estimate via email. Will announce the winners at midnight December 7 (which 23 hours away). Leave your answers in the comments section below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts